Thank you for visiting our website! We are always striving to keep it up to date. Please see our school counsellors, Ms. Jenn Victor or Ms.Bethany Toombs, with any questions regarding content on this site. Learn more about Student Services.
Looking for information on scholarships or bursaries? Access the MRHS Scholarships and Bursaries Booklet, or see the top menu of the Montague Regional High website.
Interested in which Universities are coming to Montague Regional High? Look below!
- Monday, November 7: UPEI will be here for an information session. The presentation will take place at 11:45am in the Library Conference Room. Check it out at: http://www.upei.ca/
- Wednesday, 9 November 2016: Saint Francis Xavier University (St. F.X.) and Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) will be visiting MRHS. If you are interested, please visit Student Services for more details.
- Thursday, November 17: St. Mary’s University. https://www.smu.ca/
- Monday, November 21: Dalhousie University. https://www.dal.ca/
- Thursday, November 24: U.N.B. Will be here at MRHS for an information session. Come on out! http://www.unb.ca/
- December 1: Acadia University will be here at lunch time to offer admissions on the spot to Grade 12 students. http://www2.acadiau.ca/home.html
*Stay tuned and look on the board outside of Student Services for additional informational sessions!*
- You’re invited to attend a Holland College Campus Tour Day on Saturday, November 5, 2016. All Campuses will be open from 10 am – 2pm. More information @ hollandcollege.com.
- SHAD is seeking high achieving students interested in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) who are seeking an enrichment experience. The online application due date is November 28, by 11:59pm. More details and information are available in Student Services.
- Any students who are looking for volunteer opportunities, can see Ms. Victor in Student Services.
If you require information on student loans- drop by student services or go online to the Department of Workforce and Advanced Learning – Student Financial Services.